British Passport Renewal
If you require a British passport renewal from overseas then you will need to visit the overseas passport office . You are already trying to plan the logistics of travel and applying for a passport or visa is just another headache to add to the mix. Follow the simple steps below and we hope to make this process easier for you and your family: Apply early! It can take several weeks to months to process your British passport renewal so if you intend to travel ensure you apply early.
Know all of the rules and requirements – visit pages like this to learn more about the specifics required for children. Follow the guidelines for an appropriate photo – these are very specific so don’t get caught here.If it’s just a renewal you will need your original passport, two photographs, OS passport form completed. you may need something with your name & residential address in Thailand. You can find out more about British passport renewals in Bangkok Thailand – click here.
- Contact her Majesty passport office – passport advice assistance.
- If you can’t get a new or replacement passport in time you can apply for an emergency travel document.
- To cancel a lost stolen passport you will require a local police report. These can be obtained from any local police station in Thailand.
- You will also require a translation from Thai to English and the form LSO1 will need completing.
First Time Child’s Passports Documents Required
Gather the appropriate documentation and accompany your child, including a Birth Certificate or a certified copy from the applicant’s district office, House Registration, Parents, or legal guardian’s Citizenship I.D. Card, parental consent letter, and a certified copy of the parent’s Citizenship I.D. Card of a parent not attending.
- You will require the child’s father long UK Birth certificate
- Color of the child’s birth certificate ( with a translation)
- Also a copy of the mothers birth certificate ( with a translation)
- Consent to apply for a British passport.
Children’s passports expire faster than adults so watch their expiration dates closely. For more information about the child’s first-time passports applications click here. Make sure passports will be good for at least 6 months after travel – many countries will not allow you access without at least 6 months time remaining on your passport; start the renewal process now if that is the case farmbrazil.com.br.For additional assistance in processing your passport or visa needs for your children or for yourself, please contact us at Thai Visa Express. We also are able to process Thai visas and we look forward to helping you with your travel plans!