Can my Thai wife live in England? If you’re the family member or partner of a British citizen you can apply to settle in the UK. the initial visa issued allows you to enter the UK within 30-days. Once you arrive you then collect your biometric residence card which then allows you to live & work in England
Meeting the financial requirements
Your partner usually needs to prove that you have at least:
- £18,600 a year if you have no children
- £22,400 a year if you have 1 child
- £2,400 a year for each additional child you have
- The parties must be 18 years old or over.
- Both parties must have met each other and be legally married.
- The married couple must intend to live together permanently.
- The spouse must meet English language requirements.
- The sponsor must meet the minimum financial requirements.
- If you are married to a British citizen, you may be granted a UK Spouse Visa for a probationary period of 2 years and 6 months
- If you are still married and living together at the end of that period in the UK, you will be eligible to apply for Further Leave to Remain which entitles further stay of 2 years and 6 months.
- If you have been together for five years or more inside the UK and still meet the requirement, you will be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (permanent residence in the UK).
- You can also apply for British citizenship
How can Thai Visa Express help
Thai Visa Express is a team of professional immigration consultants who are always ready to assist you with your UK visa application in Thailand leia o artigo. We have over 15 years of experience dealing with UK visas & immigration on a daily basis, and we are regulated by the office of immigration services commissioner in the UK. We offer a free 30-minute consultation from one of our designated caseworkers, contact us today.
- What are the financial requirements of Appendix FM
- How to get a UK settlement visa for your spouse
- Family visas proof of income