Pattaya guest house is situated in the busy Soi Buakhow area of Pattaya. Although this only opened in July 2015 it has become a very popular meeting point for ex-pats & tourists alike. Its close proximity to the busy Soi Lk Metro, Walking street, the avenue shopping center make the Hideaway Pattaya guest house a good choice if you want to stay in central Pattaya. It is also the main meeting point for Kev In Thailand, this is every Wednesday evening at the Hideaway.
If you are looking for a nice relaxed bar in Pattaya without having to shout across the table to your friends this is the perfect venue. The owner Andy is very friendly & is always around to give you helpful advice, the bar is not a live sports venue & it does not employ bar girls.
How many rooms are available?
This Pattaya guest house currently boasts six fine rooms. All the rooms are over 35 square meters & Andy (owner) will soon be adding a further three rooms to add to his current portfolio. They also have several studios available in the Centara residence located 50 yards away (subject to availability).
Rooms – What to expect at the Hideaway?
- WI-Fi in all the rooms
- A large fridge in all the rooms
- 40″ Smart TV that can connect to the internet.
- Dimmer switches & blackout curtains in each room
- Balcony with table and chairs. Ashtray was provided for the terrace.
- Electricity and Water are included in the nightly rate
- Complimentary instant coffee, kettle, and cups.
- Each room has an en-suite shower room
Entertainment – what’s going on at the Hideaway Pattaya?
- Sunday killer pool knockout – free buffet.
- Wednesday nights – it’s Kev in Thailand join us for fun & games from 7 pm.
- Relaxed bar & terrace
- A large drinks menu is available including draft cider on tap.
- Fresh coffee & croissants are available
- Laundry service
If you are looking for a good quality Pattaya guest house in a central location you should consider the Hideaway Pattaya.
Address & contact details are as follows :
The Hideaway Guest House & Bar
420-183/184 Buakhow 15,
Moo 9, Nongprue, Banglamung,
Chon Buri, Thailand
Telephone – 0903269328 Website: The hideaway Pattaya
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guide to guest houses in Pattaya click here
The good Pattaya guest house guides & information – good accommodation in Pattaya
How to renew your visa in Pattaya – Pattaya Visa service visa extensions & much more.