Renew your British passport. Get the forms, prices, and application details you need if you’re a British national and are thinking about how to renew your current British passport from Thailand.Thailand help & information for ex-pats living overseas. Read our guide on how to renew your British passport overseas in Thailand, you can either do it in person or use a recommended passport agent.
How To Renew Your British Passport – General Guidance
- 2 x passport photographs – guidance on passport photographs
- OS Passport form completed
- Address in Thailand – internet bill, Thai driving license
- Colour copy of every page of your current passport
- Original passport
- Submit your UK passport renewal
- Collect in 2 – 4 weeks
If you decide to use a passport agent this will save you two trips to Bangkok
- Contact the agent
- They will forward you all the forms
- Post these back to the agent they will submit the passport renewal on you’re behalf.
- Once it’s ready they will collect it in Bangkok & post it back to you, this saves you two trips to Bangkok.
- The service fee is generally 5000 THB & saves you a lot of hassle.
- The passport agent will also use his/her credit card to save you using your own card.
What are the current British passport renewal fees In Thailand?
|Passport type||Passport fee||Total to pay (including courier fee)|
|Adult standard 32-page passport||£83.01||£106.01|
|Adult jumbo 48-page passport||£91.00||£114.01|
Fill in a ‘Paying by credit card or debit card’ form for each passport you’re applying for and submit it with your application. Your credit or debit card will be charged in sterling. You can use Mastercard, Visa, Electron, Diners Club, and JCB. UK passport application Thailand – How to apply