UK Fiancee Visa – UK Marriage Visa For Thai Fiancee

UK fiancee visa
UK Fiancee Visa – UK Civil Partnership – UK Marriage Visa


A UK Fiancee visa application for your Thai girlfriend or proposed civil partnership can be an extremely difficult process. Its Thai visa Express business to be up to date with the current UK immigration legislation so we can secure your partner’s UK fiancée/e visa or proposed civil partnership. With immigration rules and policies constantly changing, it’s vital to get your visa application right at the first attempt.


How Does this Visa work?


  • You must pay the relevant visa application fees
  • Meet the financial requirements
  • Demonstrate that you intend to marry
  • Enter the UK – 6 months visa
  • You must marry within 6 months
  • Once married you extend the visa – 2.5 years
  • A further visa application fee is payable
  • The NHS surcharge is paid once you extend in the UK
  • Your wife can work on this Visa
  • Receive NHS Treatment
  • Must pass the A1 English test requirements
  • Must be TB free
  • Dependents can also apply to settle at the same time


Family Visas –  apply,  extend visa categories


To apply as a partner, you and your partner both need to be 18 or over.

Your partner must also either:


  • be a British citizen
  • have settled in the UK – for example, they have indefinite leave to remain, settled status, or proof of permanent residence
  • have refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK
  • You and your partner must intend to live together permanently in the UK after you apply.
How much it costs depends on how you apply.


 Apply outside the UKApply in the UK
Cost if joining your partner, parent or child£1,523£1,033
Cost for each dependant added to your application£1,523 for each person£1,033 for each person
Cost for an adult who needs to be looked after by family£3,250£1,033


How can Thai Visa Express help


Thai Visa Express is a team of professional immigration consultants who are always ready to assist you with your UK settlement visa application in Thailand. You will be assigned a designated caseworker who will give you a free initial consultation, and further advice as well as completing the visa application forms and appendix documents. We have over 15 years of experience dealing with UK visas & immigration on a daily basis.


What’s included in this service?


  • Initial review of your immigration case
  • Completion of all the online immigration forms
  • Appendix forms if required
  • All covering letters of support
  • All translations of the relevant documents
  • We will book the A1 English test
  • X-rays will be booked on your behalf
  • Submission of the visa application in Bangkok
  • On-going visa support up until your application has been decided by UKVI
  • All cases are taken on a no win no professional fees basis


UK Visa Requirements Under The fiancé/e Visa Proposed Civil partnership


The fiancé/e visa or proposed civil partnership visa allows the visa applicant permission to come to the UK to marry within 6 months. Once married you can extend your stay & apply for a UK Settlement visa application. Further information on getting a UK Fiancée visa for your Thai partner can be found here UK fiancée Visa Link to add to the UK BA.


What happens once we are married in the UK?


Once you enter the UK & you marry or enter into a civil partnership or a marriage you then extend your stay in the UK this is called further leave to remain, & you are issued a 30-month extension leia o artigo.

What are the visa fees to extend?


The fee to extend is currently £1,033 also known as FLR (M) – Fees

Do we need to pay the immigration health surcharge?


Yes, once you extend you must pay the IHS Fee, this gives the applicant access to the NHS.  If you’re making your immigration application online, you pay the surcharge as part of your application or when you book an appointment.

You can start using the National Health Service (NHS) when both:


  • you’ve paid the healthcare surcharge (or are exempt from paying it)
  • your visa or immigration application is granted


We are a leading UK visa consultancy company. This comes with a commitment to providing you with excellent services to achieve your immigration goals. We constantly update on the latest changes in immigration law to provide you with accurate advice and the necessary guidance in your application process. We understand that a UK visa fiance visa application can be time-consuming and complicated. The same holds true when applying to extend the visa once you are married FLR (M). Thai Visa Express is here to help you as it is our job is to take away the stress of a visa application through friendly, professional advice and assistance. We have been doing this for a long time and we have a complete understanding of the UK’s immigration law.



Contact US