Why Should You Use a Professional Immigration Consultant?

UK Visa Consultants

If you are planning to take your Thai girlfriend or Thai wife back to the UK for either a holiday or to live, there will inevitably be a lot of anxiety regarding the outcome of the visa application. It is certainly far from a formality that they will be granted either a UK Tourist Visa or a UK Spouse Visa and the red tape which is involved can be off-putting, not to mention stressful. It is for this reason that using a professional agent is advisable to ensure that you do everything correctly, giving you the best chances of success.


UK Tourist Visa


Ensuring that you have completed all the forms correctly and included all information is essential when applying for a UK visa. We will double-check everything on your behalf and offer helpful advice about relevant additional information. For a UK Tourist Visa, the applicant needs to:


  • Be 18 years of age or older
  • Have proof that you intend to return to Thailand when your visa expires ed-hrvatski.com
  • Have the financial means to support yourself in the UK
  • Have means to leave the country when your visa expires
  • Have somewhere suitable to stay


UK Spouse Visa


To qualify for a UK Spouse Visa, the applicant must be:

  • Legally married to a British citizen
  • Have an income of £18,600p.a. – this can be with the assistance of a sponsor (usually your husband)
  • Be in a genuine relationship
  • Plan to live together permanently in the UK as husband and wife
  • Have somewhere suitable to live


How can Thai Visa Express help?


Thai Visa Express is a team of professional immigration consultants who are always ready to assist you with your UK visa application in Thailand or the UK. We have over 15 years of experience dealing with UK visas & immigration daily, and we are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) in the UK. We offer a free 30-minute consultation from one of our designated caseworkers, contact us today.

Contact US