If you visit any country in the world, knowing some of the languages will certainly help you. In Bangkok and other tourist areas, the level of English spoken is reasonable but if you go into the provinces, the amount of English spoken is minimal at best. Speaking some Thai be seen favorably by locals and will demonstrate that you are willing to integrate with them. Here are 12 phrases that will help you get by.
- Hello: Sawadee khrap/ka – NB Khrap is for males and ka for females
- Thank you: Khop kun khrap/ka
- How are you?: Sabai dee mai?
- I’m fine: Sabai dee
- I’m not well: Mai sabai
- Sorry: Kah Tort Khrap/ka
- No problem: Mai pben rai
- Can you speak English levitra cijena?: Kun poot paa saa angrit dai mai?
- What is your name?: Khun choo aria?
- My name is ___: Pŏm / Chán chuu __. NB Pom is male and Chan is female
- Where are you from?: Khun ma cak hin?
- I am from England: Pŏm / Chán ma cak Angkrit
How can Thai Visa Express Help?
Thai Visa Express is a team of professional immigration consultants who are always ready to assist you with any visa application in Thailand. We have over 15 years of experience dealing with UK visas and dealing with Thai Immigration on a daily basis. We are also regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) in the UK. We offer a free 30-minute consultation from one of our designated caseworkers, contact us today.